After a decent week 41, I managed to improve upon that by being up $116.22 and 5/9 for this week.
Some quick thoughts on the weeks action:
- I still cannot believe I lost on the Manchester City game. The bet should have been over and won with by half time if it wasn’t for a combination of penalty misses, posts, and off the line clearances. The ultimate banker of the week ended up with a loss. Funny thing football.
- Losing on the Real Betis game surprised me as well. Betis have been in such fine goalscoring form I expected them to blow Alaves away, especially without midweek action to tire them out.
- I placed a small punt on the Arsenal game when the score was 1-3 after my girlfriend asked me too, and then promptly sold it 10 minutes later after she asked me too again. Guess she was right the first time around as the game finished 2-5!!!
- I should have bet more on the Juventus game, but I was reluctant to fire a big bet on the last game of the week as I wanted to book a win. So far I seem to be doing better with Serie A this season compared to the other leagues, so maybe I should switch more focus onto the Italians!
- It might be prudent to start the week betting smaller and progressing as the week goes by. I realise if I lose big at the start, I tend to bet bigger on the subsequent games to recover quickly. Though this has worked out so far, my luck will run out eventually and I’ll be in a deep hole again.
As usual, I won’t be including mix parlay’s in the prediction count, though I do include the profit & loss.
Correct Prediction Count (since blog inception) : (74/145) / 51%
Profit/Loss (since blog inception) : $188.97