After a slow burner last time around, I am up $76.60 this week, with 5/7 in the green.
A few quick remarks on the the weeks action:
- Placed a bet in the 9th or 10th minute on the Lyon v Monaco game, and they scored within a minute or two which was really fortunate on my part.
- Support bets on Real Madrid this season don’t seem to be working out just yet, so I’ll be scaling back on them, or betting much less. Ronaldo missed an open goal, and Getafe’s goal looked suspiciously offside, but the ball is round I guess.
- Roma vs Napoli was a real disappointment as I was expecting a barrage of goals involving both these teams, and was the pick I had the most confidence in this week. Funny game, football.
- Got really lucky on the Paris game as I placed an over bet at half time when it was still 0-0, and a late Dijon equaliser and an even later PSG winner meant I picked up a full win!
- Mauro Icardi, what a player. He completed his hattrick with a last minute penalty, which also sealed my biggest win of the week as Inter beat AC Milan 3-2 in the Milan derby.
As usual, I won’t be including mix parlay’s in the prediction count, though I do include the profit & loss.
Correct Prediction Count (since blog inception) : (69/136) / 50.7%
Profit/Loss (since blog inception) : $72.75