After a decent haul in week 38, I managed to improve upon it and I’m up $105.13 for the week, with 6/12 correct predictions.
Some quick thoughts on this week where selling my action before the game was over would be a big theme:
- I would be up a lot more, and be 7/12 for the week if I had not sold my action on the Monaco v Porto game when the score was 0-2. Sadly, my lack of guts cost me this time, and an 89th minute goal meant I lost $43 instead of winning $35. A solid $78 swing right there.
- The experience above meant I also lost in the Benevento v Inter game as I was too scared to sell my action when the score was 1-2, and was praying for a third Inter goal that never came.
- Luckily, I sold my action on the Chelsea v Man City game and did not suffer dire consequences as the game never came close to reaching the over 2.75 line, and I managed to cut my losses.
- I still think I’m betting on too many games, instead of betting larger on less games. I will be trying to rein in the temptation to bet on so many games in the coming weeks.
- I finally got a Mix Parlay right! Though I didn’t manage to win all the bets, I still managed to turn $2 into $93.85! I’ve included my first successful mix parlay win below:
As usual, I won’t be including mix parlay’s in the prediction count, though I do include the profit & loss.
Correct Prediction Count (since blog inception) : (62/124) / 50%
Profit/Loss (since blog inception) : -$14.13