Since the European season has begun, I’ve decided to post in a different format.
I will now summarise my bets by the week they were placed so I don’t end up with too many posts.
- Over 2.5 on Hoffenheim vs Liverpool – WIN $25.80
- Draw @ 3.70 on Real Madrid vs Barcelona – LOSE $10
- Over 2.75 on Urawa Red Diamonds vs FC Tokyo – WIN $12.75
- Over 2.75 on Kashima Antlers vs Shimizu S Pulse – LOSE $23.60
- Over 3 on Liverpool vs Crystal Palace – LOSE $55.80
- Arsenal to win @ 1.85 – LOSE $30
- Over 2.5 on Tottenham vs Chelsea – WIN $32.76
- Real Madrid (-1.75) on Deportivo vs Real Madrid – WIN $15
Overall, I am down $33.90 for the week, so hopefully I can turn it around next week.
Some thoughts on this week:
- The game which I thought was a banker ended up costing me the most as Liverpool and Palace played out a drab 1-0 game.
- I’m not doing too well in the J League, so maybe it’s time to just focus on European football and only bet on Urawa when they’re playing other high scoring teams
- After getting angry at losing the Liverpool game, I ended up throwing bad money after good by punting on Arsenal when I should have known better since they were playing Stoke away.
- It could be time to start on betting on PSG, especially when they’re playing at home. They just seem to be scoring for fun, thrashing Toulouse 6-2 even with 10 men.
Correct Prediction Count (since blog inception) : (36/71) / 50.8%
Profit/Loss (since blog inception) : -$233.01