With the weekend coming up, I’m back on the betting trail with the J-League and CSL this week.
The good news is that the European season is starting soon, with the French league beginning this weekend, along with the German Super Cup match between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.
However, as I lack knowledge about Ligue 1, and tend to avoid betting on friendlies (or glorified friendlies) like the Community Shield and Super Cups, I will be sticking to the Asian leagues this weekend.
As the J League kicks off before the CSL, these are a few bets I’m eyeing for Saturday:
- Jubilo Iwata vs Hiroshima – under 2.5 goals OR Jubilo to win
- Urawa vs Omiya – Over 3.25 goals
- Kawasaki Frontale vs FC Tokyo – Over 2.75 goals
Depending on how I do in the J League, I’m also eyeing the CSL :
- Shanghai Shenhua vs Changchun Yatai – Over 3 goals
- Guizhou vs Chongqing – Over 2.5 goals
I will definitely be betting on one or more of these matches, and will give an update on my results after the games.
Fingers crossed and good luck to me!