A mixed Saturday for me as I got 2/3 punts right, but luckily I managed to shave my losses a little by selling my action and not losing the full amount on the Sapporo vs Urawa match.
All was looking well until a red card in the first half for an Urawa defender, which threw everything into chaos.
- $68 on Over 2.75 goals @0.84 between Shanghai Shenhua & Hebei China Fortune (3-2) – WIN 57.12
- $75 on Over 3 goals @ 0.82 between Consadole Sapporo vs Urawa Red Diamonds (2-0) – LOSE 47.30 (sold action early)
I also placed another bet of $65 on Over 2.5 goals between Gamba Osaka vs Cerezo Osaka @ -0.91 which I was eyeing yesterday. Thankfully, that ended 3-1. Another $65 WON
Sadly, I was also kicking myself as I had predicted the below to happen in my previous post, but did not go ahead with it, as I would have won them all.
What irked me the most especially was the one on Guangzhou R&F to win @ 3.30 as they beat Guangzhou Evergrande emphatically by 4 goals to 2. What a payout that would have been!
- Guangzhou R&F to win @ 3.30 – CORRECT
- Over 3 goals between Guangzhou R&F and Guangzhou Evergrande – CORRECT
- Over 2.5 goals between Vissel Kobe and Omiya Ardija – CORRECT
All in all, I really shouldn’t be kicking up too big of a fuss as I am still up $74.82 on the night.
Lets hope my luck continues for tomorrows round of matches!
I am currently looking at:
- Over 2.75 goals on the Vegalta vs Kashiwa game
- FC Tokyo (-0.75) vs Albirex Niigata
- Changchun Yatai (+0.25) OR Changchun Yatai to win
- Over 3 goals on the Shandong Luneng vs Shanghai SIPG game
Correct Prediction Count (since blog inception) : (24/45) / 53.3%
Profit/Loss (since blog inception) : $368.86