And so the run continued, but was brought to a shuddering halt soon enough.
With the scores finishing 4-2 in the Cerezo Osaka vs Urawa Red Diamonds game, the money was safely in the bank. My only regret was not doubling my bet as I was so sure this would be a goal-fest.
$72 on Over 2.75 goals @ 0.82 – WIN $59.04
After booking the win, I also placed a bet of $55 on Over 2.5 goals @ -0.95 on the Henan Jianye vs Tianjin Quanjian game that happened the day after:
Reasons for betting:
- Tianjin have been scoring at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches, though most of those games have been at home
- Henan have also been involved in high scoring games in 3 of the last 5 matches.
- My prediction : a 2-1 victory for Tianjin or a high scoring draw to secure the win.
UPDATE : The match ended 1-1, but luckily for me I managed to sell my action around the 86th minute to lose $24.25 instead of $52.25.
Below are the results of my Mix Parlay punt. Clearly I don’t know as much of the CSL as I think I do yet! This resulted in another loss of $2
- Over 2.75 on Shandong vs Changchun (3:2) – win
- Draw between Shanghai SIPG vs Guangzhou Evergrande (2-2) – win
- Under 2.75 on Shanghai Shenhua vs Beijing Guoan (1-2) – lose
- Under 3 on Guangzhou R&F vs Yanbian Fude (6-2) – lose
- Over 2.5 on Henan Jianye vs Tianjian Quanjian (1-1) – lose
- Under 2.75 on Jiangsu Suning vs Liaoning (4-0) – lose
- Under 2.5 on Guizhou vs Hebei (4-3) – lose
- Over 2.5 on Chongqing vs Tianjian Teda (2-1) – win
Overall, I am up $32.79 this weekend, which is rather disappointing.
Correct Prediction Count (since blog inception) : (22/42) / 52.4%
Profit/Loss (since blog inception) : $294.04