Finally, the weekend is here again, which brings along some J League and CSL action.
With only 1 game on Saturday in the J League, I’ve decided to go with $72 on Over 2.75 goals @ 0.82 in the Cerezo Osaka vs Urawa Red Diamonds game.
Reasons for betting:
- Urawa have been involved in a few goal fests recently, and seem equally capable at scoring and conceding
- Osaka have scored at least twice in both their previous home games
Depending on how I do in the J-League, I could also place a punt in the CSL.
Right now, the best odds I’m seeing are Over 3 goals in the match between Shanghai SIPG and Guangzhou Evergrande OR Over 2.5 goals on Henan Jianye vs Tianjian Quanjian, and these are the games I’m most likely to punt on if I decide to go ahead with it.
Just for fun, I’ve also gone for a $2 bet on a CSL Mix Parlay. After all, you never know!
- Over 2.75 on Shandong vs Changchun
- Draw between Shanghai SIPG vs Guangzhou Evergrande
- Under 2.75 on Shanghai Shenhua vs Beijing Guoan
- Under 3 on Guangzhou R&F vs Yanbian Fude
- Over 2.5 on Henan Jianye vs Tianjian Quanjian
- Under 2.75 on Jiangsu Suning vs Liaoning
- Under 2.5 on Guizhou vs Hebei
- Over 2.5 on Chongqing vs Tianjian Teda