Considering it’s the middle of the week, it’s surprising to turn up so many games I’m tempted to have a flutter on.
In the end, I decided to settle on these 2 games. After last night’s horrible luck with WBA’s late goal, I’ve identified 3 bets in which I can recoup my losses. They’re listed below with some of my thoughts behind them:
1) $26 on Real Madrid (-1.75 handicap) @ 0.79
– This is a support bet, pure and simple. I am such a fanboy.
However, I believe Real will be able to edge this game by 2 goals to continue their march toward the La Liga title, which will mean I can win half my bet.
2) $49 on Over 2.25 @ 0.88 AND $49 on Juve to win in FT @ 2.12
– Obviously, I believe Juve will win in 90 minutes. They’re probably the most complete team in Europe right now, though it pains myself to say it.
– I doubt Juve will concede in the final, but they’re perfectly capable of scoring 3 goals to clear the 2.25 line. Perhaps leading 2-0 and hit Lazio on the break when they’re throwing everything forward? 2-1 would suit me just fine as well!